Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our first blog

My amazing sister has inspired us to do a Blog. I thought that it was cheesy at first, but I have loved reading her blog. Also I think it is a great way for people to get updates about our family. So I hope that our blog will Bless you all as my sister's has Blessed me.

2 comments:

Dad said...

Love the photo of Ryan by Kelly
Love you Dad

Mom2 said...

Yeah I think i got through the process of legally being able to post here. I really should do these things "before" I take my sleeping pills. We saw a little bit of wet snow here today in Helena When winter hits it is going to hit hard so the natives say. I love all the pictures you send me and that i see here
And I love my user Name hehehehehe miss you all very much