Thursday, November 13, 2008

Shower time

So I have to share my funny shower story. Today I was taking a shower and trying to shave my legs for like the third day in a row. But as all of you moms know there is not such thing as an uninterrupted shower once you have children. I looked over at Ryan and he was about to put Rexers boxers in his mouth. When I take a shower if Ry is not asleep than I set up a blanket and several toys in our bathroom for him to play with. Well Ryan was apparently not interested in the toys and went straight for the dirty clothes. He is not fully crawling, but he is so close. He can crawl backwards and I am assuming that is how he got to the dirty clothes. I was laughing so hard, he never got them in his mouth. Ryan thought it was pretty funny that Mommy jumped out of the shower and ran over to him laughing and waving my arms. I yet again did not get to shave my legs-well I guess I will try tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious!