Thursday, November 13, 2008

Rexer goes back to work

On November 30 Rex will be returining to shift work. We are thrilled. He has been on light duty for the past 6 months. He tore his ACL May 1st and had surgery on June 16th. I am really excited, but I have not been alone in our new home yet. I am a little nervous, but I have a great support system all within 5 miles north and south of me. He is counting down the days until he gets back on shift work. The fire department has been amazing and totally taken care of us.

2 comments:

Mom2 said...

Yeah I was thinking about you today and how excited you all must be. I so miss you If the weather is good and the roads are clear i will be there for turkey day we will see what happens

jmccormick said...

Rex is back on the beat, the city is safe again. Maybe someday District 1 will merge with East Pierce