Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year











Well it is hard to believe that another year has past. We have had so many Blessings this year, it will be hard to top 2008. First Ry being born than our house and Rex and I celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary. Life sure flys. Today Ryan is 9 months old. So we started off our day at the doctors office for a check up. Mungy went with us because Rexer is at work. Ry had to get a shot and I think the shot hurt Grandma more that it hurt Ry. She was sitting in the back seat of the car holding his hand until he fell asleep-tooooo cute Mungy. Ry is 19lbs and 30.5 inches long, tall and skinny!
Tonight Ry and I will have a pj party to bring in the New Year, well honestly I hope he is sleeping. We had a busy day and I am still not feeling all that well so it will be easier to stay home. I do have to admit it is weird just staying home. The pictures are of our evening here at home.

No comments: