Monday, December 29, 2008

Sick day



I have decided to try to pass a new law. Mommas should get sick days. All those in favor say "I". I am hoping that you all agree. Today was one of those days that you wish you could sleep right through. Unfortunately because my blog is my journal you all get to hear about it. I am sooooo thankful that I have such an easy going little guy because today was miserable enough. Rexer is working, which it seems like every time I am sick he is at work. Which before Ry, stunk, and now it really stinks. I believe I have the flu, that everyone in the Gonzale's family had. I thought I was in the clear. Than I woke up today feeling horrible and it just seemed to get worse all day. Ry and I stayed in our pjs until about 4 and than we both were getting stir crazy. Also our house smelt like a sick person so we decide to venture out. Where did we go??? But of course Target, thank God for Target, right Audrey. It seems like Target always makes everything better. Grumpy kids, sick moms, Target always has the answer. It felt good to get out, but I used up most of the little energy I had. Although my day was full of not so fun moments, we did have some fun ones. In the picture Ry was standing up holding on to the shelf; he is learning how to sit down. In the process he sat in a container of blocks. He was stuck for a while until he figured out how to get out. Also he found the heater vent and was licking it while the heat was blowing in his face. I unfortunately did not get a picture of that, but you can imagine.

No comments: