Monday, December 29, 2008

Thank you

I just got back from a call and was not tired enough to go to bed. Who knows, I will probably have to go on another one here in a few minuets anyway. So to pass some time until I do get tired again I decided to check out our blog. Cin, thank you so very much for starting this blog. I get to see things that I would not normally get to see.
I check out our blog every once in awhile to see if Cin has updated it with a new adventure Ry has found or something silly he has done, like sit in a tupperware bin. It makes me laugh but also wish that I am there for every new thing Ryan does. I have missed Cin and Ryan very much since going back to shift. It was definitely something to get used to going to days but I did not think it would be this hard for me to get used to going back to shift. I love my job and have been blessed tremendously with it but I could definitely stay home all the time. So Cin this blog is for you and all the hard work you put in to raising our son and being the best Mom you can be. It is hard to be both parents at once. I wish I could be there on days you need a break and take care of yourself. I love you very much and will see you in the morning. I hope you get some sleep tonight.

No comments: