Saturday, January 3, 2009

Baby boot camp night 3

The Last couple of weeks Ryan has been waking up in the early morning and wanting to get up. We are unsure of what exactly is going on, but are pretty sure that it is a combo of teething and learning how to stand in his crib. I believe that Ryan has acquired one of my not so nice qualities. He is very stubborn. Well it is a good thing sometimes, but when it comes to him sleeping not such a good thing. This is the not so glamors side of parenting. Two nights ago Ryan was up from 1:44am-3:30am. I know most of you are saying just let him cry it out, believe me we have tried everything. Poor Rexer was sitting on the edge of the bed falling asleep listening to Ryan crying. The problem is that he stands in his crib and he is unsure how to sit down. He gets stuck in that position. The lack of sleep and not feeling so well have really taken a toll on me. I am thankful that Rexer has been home and on nighttime duty. I have been able to get more sleep. It is amazing to me how something so little can have such big lungs. I try really hard to be so thankful for every moment I have with my little guy, but lack of sleep does funny things to Mamma's and babies.

1 comment:

Dad said...

Hi Cin and Rex
Maybe you will have to take him out for a ride in the car. It worked for Rex. Love you Guys. See you on the tenth. Dad