Okay, I have decided that the people who make children toys, must also work with the makers of aspirin. It is a total conspiracy. I love the toys that you get and it says on the side of the box, little or no assembly required. So you open it thinking ok I can do this, then 4 hours and a migraine later you finally figure it out. I always think that is so funny. The thing is that I usually have tried everything to get it to work and then it is the simplest thing that finally puts the toy together. While assembling some of Ry's toys, he must have hit his head on like 10 different toys. Seriously how many times can a kid hit their head before there is some serious damage done. My little guy is getting more and more adventurous as each second passes. Right now he found an old gram cracker and is feeding it to the dog. He is holding on to my chair with one hand and feeding the dog with the other hand. Funny that I am just watching, I am sure we will go for a record number of falls today! Thank God their bums are padded with diapers, just wish we had something like that for their beautiful heads.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh Cindy, I'm so glad to re-connect! I love reading all about you guys and Ryan...love ya bunches and loads!
Post a Comment