Friday, December 26, 2008

Organizing Fool!!!

I love Christmas for so many reasons. As nerdy as it sounds I love to organize all of my new presents and clothes. I just spent the last hour organizing Ryan's new clothes and putting all of his winter clothes in his drawers. Every thing is folded and in the right spot, that will last about a week. It was interesting trying to do this with Ry in the room. Rexer is on a 48, usually when I am on a serious organizing and on a give away binge Rex is home and he will take Ryan. Well, we had fun. I had to fold most things twice because he would come unfold them, but it was fun just playing in his room. We do not really have many toys in his room because they are all in the play room so he pulled all of his books off his bookshelf and played with hangers. He also would pull himself up on anything and everything he could hang on to. He was holding on to the rocking chair and it started to rock, I looked over and I do not think he knew what to do, so all else fails you just sit down. Which he did. My goal is to try to get the play room all cleaned tonight while Ry is sleeping. I need to rotate through toys and disinfect everything. I am excited, I love nights like this. I know that I am a total nerd, but I would bet money that my Mom and Sister are doing the same thing right now!!!

No comments: