Saturday, December 27, 2008

So many plans, but still nothing is done


The snow is starting to melt all of the sudden our beautiful winter wonderland is turning into a muddy mess. It is so nasty out that I am scared to let the dog out to go pee. I know that he will go straight for the mud just to spite me. Then it will be just one more thing to clean up. Rexer is on a 48. I got all dressed up to see him at the fire house for about 30 minutes. I am thankful that I get to see him while he is on shift, somehow it makes it ok that I have not seen him for 36 hours. It took about an hour to get ready and we only saw him for 30 minutes. Ry was excited and happy to see his Daddy so it was worth it. Then we went to Mungy and Papa's house and I had the only decent meal I have eaten in a day in half-Thanks Mom. Ry and I came home to a messy house, which I should be cleaning, but instead I am blogging. It is half way clean. It just seems like it has been one of those days. The picture is of Ry in the middle of all his toys in the livig room, I have yet to put them all away!

It is my beautiful sister's birthday and like any other mom she does not get a day off. This morning Johanna fell and was knocked out for about 30 seconds. She is fine and by the time Julie called me from Mary Bridge Johanna was running around. Julie and the girls had a fun trip in the ambulance. Ellie kept telling everyone that her Uncle is a fire-medic. Juls said it took her about 15 minutes to realize that they were not here to play and that something serous had happened. Actually it is quite amazing 3 children and the oldest is 5 1/2 and this is the first trip to the ER. It made for a eventful morning for the Gonzales clan so two new stuffed animals and a ride in the back of the ambulance later, they are all home safe.


1 comment:

Mom2 said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah I finally got my password or whatever figured out so that I can send comments. I love that I can go onto the blog and read what is happening. I know that Cindy is really busy because she is a Mom and when Rex is gone for 24hrs or more at a time there is a lot that has to be done. I do hope that Johanna is ok and how exciting to take a ride in Ambulance just like what your uncle drives. NOT I can not wait to see Ryan again he is the cutest brightest little boy I can remember since Rex was his age heheheheh. I really do not remember Rex being so playful but he was cute, not that that isn't obvious now. Well glad to be able to make comments and again love to read the updates Mommy Orcutt