-Ryan climbing up the stairs!
The snow is still here, it is crazy. This morning Ryan and I ventured out to Grandma's house. I love that she is on Christmas break from school. Yesterday we went up to the Gonzales's to celebrate Christmas with Bri. He will not be home for Christmas this year, so we had one early. It was a great day. It snowed the entire time we were all there. It is amazing how the snow makes everything so beautiful. Rexer is at work, he is on the engine which makes me nervous. That is a big vehicle to drive in the snow. He has had a blast working while the snow has been around. I guess it keeps things interesting and new for him and all the other emergency personal. Ryan is super active. I feel like just in the last week he has changed so much. He is siting himself up, standing in his crib and crawling everywhere like crazy. He also is constantly talking saying mama or dada. He is not a little baby, he is more like a toddler. He becomes more and more independent every day. He is starting to eat more big people food. He loves eggs, we are slowly trying to integrate more solid foods. He has fun with it. He really likes peas I am not so much a fan, but Rexer really likes them. I think Ry likes them because he can pick them up and they are bite size. I think that is what he will have for dinner tonight, peas and eggs- sounds yummy!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment