Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I was right, Mr. Ryan officially barley took a nap. He slept each time for about 35 minutes. I have gotten nothing done today expect damage control. What is damage control you ask yourself???? Well in the Orcutt household it is following Ryan around so he does not make too big of a mess or hurt himself. However today he did both. Today his big thing was carrying around this Fisher Price tool bench. I swear it weighs more than him. He will stand lift it up with one hand and hang on to something with the other. He also is climbing over everything in his sight. Today he climbed up on the foot stool to the rocker, needless to say he fell and cut open his scratch on his nose. So we had not only hurt tears, but the, I am so over tired tears. We had several fun moments in the middle of all the craziness. He is getting really good at throwing balls back and fourth. Also tonight in the bath he squeezed one of his toys and squirted me with water, I jumped and we both laughed for a while. My favorite thing today was this evening, I put in his veggie tail CD that says his name and we danced. We danced like a couple of crazy people, Bunker even joined in the fun. Motherhood is a crazy journey. One moment I am feeling like I can do nothing right and than Ryan smiles at me or reaches his arms out for me and it makes it all worth it.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm glad you got to dance today...I will search for more songs that use the name Ryan!