Thursday, January 29, 2009

Spring is in the air

I feel like Spring is in the air, maybe that is because I have been doing some Spring cleaning and organizing. Yesterday Rexer came home from work, he said that he did not have a call all night. I heard that and put him right to work. Poor guy was so tired last night, even though he did not have a call he still woke up several times because the medic unit got several calls. He is awesome and helped me anyways. It was so nice to just do a deep clean. I still am folding laundry, but that is never ending. Ry seemed to be feeling better but he was up from 3-4:30am crying this morning. It was Rexers shift so I got to stay in bed but I was not asleep. It is so hard when you are sleep deprived and your child wakes up and is over tired and crying. I so badly want to take the easy way out and have him sleep with us all the time. I know that will not help him or us in the long run, but at 3am it is so tempting. Ry is still sleeping and Rexers is at a Firefighters for Christ meeting. He and some other firefighters have started a chapter in Pierce County. This is something that is really important to him and I am so proud of him for being involved. It is wonderful for me to have some quite time before the craziness of the day begins!!! I am starting to feel like me again. I have felt so out of balance for the past month or so it is nice to be back!!

No comments: