Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snotty noses and early mornings are not a good combinations. Ryan was up this morning at 7, that is way to early considering that he did not go to bed until 10. I even need more sleep than that. The poor guy is trying to get over what seems like a never ending cold. So have been in the play room playing all morning. We did however wake up to a beautiful blanket of snow. It is still snowing. I am hoping our day is filled with long naps and lots of fun play time. Unfortunately the reality is that he will probably not sleep well because he does not feel well. That means that everything I want to so while he is sleeping will not get done. I think that is one of the hardest things now that he is so active. He can tear this house apart in a matter of minutes. He is understanding no no more, so I guess that is a good thing. I am hoping for the best today-long naps

1 comment:

Robyn said...

He may be understanding 'no' more, but will he obey? Not if he's anything like my grandson! They are so funny! Hey Cindy, enjoy this time with him...it goes by WAY too fast. When you are old like me you will have plenty of time to clean your house :)