Sunday, January 25, 2009

Okay this is so funny to me that I have to blog about it, it is a little weird but hey it is only poop- everyone does it!!!! So every time I lay Ryan down for his morning nap he goes number 2. I am serious, it does not matter what time it is he always poops during his first nap. I think that he knows that I will always change him or something. Most of the time he goes to bed around 10:30-11:00 depending on what time he woke up that morning, but he always goes poop. It is like his crib is a laxative. The funniest thing is that it seems like he will not fall asleep until after he has gone. He has his own routine already. I lay him down he plays in his crib for a while, poops then I change him and usually he falls right to sleep. Weird I know but this was something that made me laugh this morning so I thought I would share.

No comments: