Sunday, March 29, 2009

Guess who

Guess who took his first steps today, yes Ryan did. I was playing with him in the hallway upstairs and he was chasing me. I was holding his hand and I let go. I continued to run, as I was running I expected to hear him fall down and crawl after me. Instead I just heard laughter. I looked back and he was walking. Yes walking all by himself. He made it about half way down the hallway. I think he was really proud of himself. It was tooo cute. I predicted that before his birthday he would walk without any help. Well we are on our way. His actual birthday is on Tuesday.

2 comments:

The Gonzales Family Blog said...

I love you, my Ry, as I have tears down my face thinking about the blessing you are, God has great plans for your life and I am honored to be "auntie" and watch the story of your life unfold. You are a wonderful addition to the Lords kingdom. Walking is just the begining to a life with Jesus. I love you sweet boy...

Anonymous said...

Yay, Ryan!! I'm adding your blog to my list of regular reads. :) Love you guys!!

Katie