Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Call the Fire department

So last night before I went to bed I started the dishwasher. I was on the phone with Rex and I had noticed that the dishwasher was really loud. We continued to talk and I did not think anything about it. Once I hung up the phone I noticed that it was quite, good I thought whatever was wrong with the dishwasher had fixed itself. I laid in bed trying to get to sleep. I could not stop thinking about the dishwasher. So finally after about 5 minutes of me trying to convince myself that nothing was wrong I went downstairs to check out the dishwasher. I am so glad I did. When I opened the dishwasher door smoke came pouring out. I make a majority of Ryan's baby food. I put it in little containers to store it. One of the plastic containers had fallen and melted. It smelled sooooo bad. I was unsure what to do so I called Rex. He proceeded to ask me several questions and than asked if I wanted station 12 to come and check it out. Everything was fine, but I thought it was just humours. I could just imagine the ganter that would go around the department.

No comments: