Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pull ups


So after Ryan's bath tonight I could hear both Rex and Ry laughing hysterically in the bathroom. I was drawn to the laughter and went to inspect. I found Rex holding Ryan and he was doing mini pull-ups on the bar that holds that shower curtain. I am not sure where Rexer comes up with all of these crazy ideas. I never new he was so creative. I guess as a parent you will do anything to get a smile or to hear your child laugh. This is not the first time that they have turned our bathroom into a mini gym. If you all did not know the towel rack also can double as a chin up bar. I think it is so amazing that they both are entertained by the simplest things. So of course we took about 10 pictures and had to video tape it. Someday Ryan is going to be so embarrassed by us and all the pictures that we take. But until then we will continue to snap shots like this one!!! Hope you all enjoy.

No comments: