Saturday, December 6, 2008
Update
I just wanted to give you all an update on the Pancake Feed. We raised over $7,000 which is amazing given the state of the economy. I just wanted to thank my beautiful sister for staying the night and taking care of Ry. Thank you Mom and Dad for all of your praise, love and encouragement and all of the random tasks you helped out with at the Pancake Feed. Thank you Grandpa Ralph for coming down before your big show. Also I would like to thank GG and Papa it was great to see you both. Dewey and Judy for driving all that way. And to Cindy and Lee Gonzales, it means a lot to us that you were there. So to all of you thank you. I was selling tickets and I looked over to see my family taking up several benches. It was a very proud moment for me. Rex has put in countless hours and has done an amazing job organizing it. Most of all I am proud of him. He is an amazing man, husband and Father. I am Blessed!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment