Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas cards

Most of you should be receiving your Christmas cards from us any day. I finished them up with the help of my sister-who loves to send out cards. When we bought our home our mortgage broker sent us a cute stamp with our name and address on it. So naturally I used it to address the return address of our Christmas cards. We had about a pile of 60 cards sealed, finished and stamped and Rexer comes over to inspect the cards. I hear "Cin you know that Bonney is spelled wrong, right?" What kind of question is that I thought, than I thought he was kidding just to get a rise out of me. I grabbed a card and quickly looked at the return address. Bonney Lake is spelled Boney Lake. So I just wanted to set the record straight. The address stamp was a gift and yes I know how to spell Bonney Lake.

No comments: