Monday, December 15, 2008

Random day

I sit here typing trying to ignore my child as he cries and says mama mama. Audrey made a great observation the other day about Erik, she noticed that he says mama mama when he is sad and Dada Dada when he is happy. Well Ry does the same thing. We know that most children do, but it is totally heartbreaking. Especially today. It has been one of those crazy days for the record books. The weather around here has been horrible, on top of snow we are in some sort of cold snap. I am trying to get all of the 550 presents ready for all the families. Doing this and having an 9 month old is not easy. Rexer made me breakfast this morning (because it is my birthday week) but I had to rush out the door. So from about 10-5 I was working on getting the presents together for the families. The hard part is normally I would have all week, but we do not know if the kids will have school because of the weather so I have to try to get them done by tomorrow. It will get done, I know it. Thank you mom and Kelly for helping me today. We got a lot done and it will make it easier tomorrow. I am thankful that Rexer has until Thursday off so he can help. Yes Ry is still crying, so I am going to continue to type. I missed both Ryan and Rexer so much today. It is weird, because if I am not will both that I am with at least one of them. Today I was by myself the majority of the day. It was weird not changing diapers and taking care of someone-I am talking about Ryan:). Most think that it would be a nice break, but I love being a Mama and trust me I would have rather been changing diapers today. Ok I am not as tough as I look Ry is still crying I am going to snuggle with my little guy.

No comments: