Friday, December 19, 2008
Winter Wonderland
Nothing really exciting to write about expect that, this morning we woke up to about 5 inches of snow. It has been snowing for a few days and the temperature as not been above freezing. That is not suppose to change any time soon. It is so beautiful. Bunker (our dog) loves the snow. The only down fall to the snow is that Ryan and I were stuck at the house all day yesterday. Last night we got a great surprise. Uncle Ryan and Aunty Kelly stopped by about 7. It was so nice to have some adult interaction. I think I spoke with Julie and my mom about 10 times each. I know that I am a stay at home mom, but we rarely actually stay at home all day. I am sure that I could have ventured out, but I was not in the mood to deal with the roads and all the people. Rexer is not home, I am sure that he got a late call. I hope that he is home soon. I am looking forward to a beautiful cold day playing in the snow with family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment