So for all of you that think that Santa is from the North Pole, today we found out that he comes form The Old Cannery. Audrey called this morning and we (Mike, Nita, Big Ryan, Kelly, Audrey, Baby Erik and us) all packed up and went to visit Santa at the Old Cannery. I believe that we waited in line for about an hour in a half. It was totally worth it. The boys looked so cute. While waiting in line we all were laughing there were seven adults and two little boys. Like Nita said, it takes a tribe to raise these little boys. So we all took turns entertaining the boys. When it was our turn, I could not help but get emotional. I looked around at all of us trying to make the boys smile and we looked like a bunch of crazy people. The things you are willing to do to get a child to smile. I am so thankful that Ryan has Erik. They will be life long friends. It has been such a joy watching them grow and change together. The boys will not remember meeting Santa, but it will always hold a special place in my heart. Rex and I feel very Blessed to have the Rutkosky and Roggenkamp clans in our lives, thank you for being a part of our tribe!
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am thankful that Erik has Ryan too! It's been so much fun watching them grow together!
Post a Comment