Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Do you ever have those days that never seem to go right??? Well today is mine. Rexer is on a 36 hour shift and I was totally excited this morning laying in bed making a mental to-do-list. I was going to finish the laundry, that is never ending, go grocery shopping and clean the house from top to bottom. Needless to say the only thing that got done was the shopping. I have not even fed the dog yet. It seemed like every time I tried to do anything something else came up. I am not even sure where today went. I spent the evening at the Fire station just finishing up Pancake Feed breakfast stuff. Rex although on shift was planning on being there to help me with Ryan. He got a call, so I spent two hours going through stockings and chasing Ryan around. Thank God other firefighters where there to help me entertain Ryan. I ended up doing about 1/3 of what I wanted to do. Ryan and I finally made it home and when I pulled in the driveway I was hoping that the cleaning fairy had stopped by and folded all of my clothes and cleaned my toilets. I walked a pile of laundry that seemed to triple in size while I was gone. To top it all off Ryan had a major blowout all over his car seat and clothes. Well I guess I better get to it. Maybe if I feed the dog he will leave me alone so I can get at least something done!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment