Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Little gym closed for repairs
So I was giving Ryan a bath, when he was done I had him standing on the counter in front of the mirror. He was talking to himself and than he noticed his pull up bar (the towel rack). He grabbed the bar and started to do pull ups like he does with his Daddy. Well I tried to pull him away from the bar and he would not let go. So I tried a little harder and all of the sudden pop. Ryan was holding on so tight that he broke the towel rack. He thought it was funny, and to tell you the truth so did I. He stood there laughing and holding what use to be my towel rack in his hand. I stood there with my jaw on the ground. I had no idea what to do. We will have to wait for Daddy to come home and fix it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Way to go Ryan mommie and daddy needed a new towel bar.
Cindy G
Post a Comment