So being a Dad is an amazing thing. I don't think you realize how special it is until you really are one. I look at Ryan and every time I am amazed that he is part of me. I have someone that will look up to me and who I will have to teach everything to. That is a lot of responsibility and I love it. Having a son means the world to me and I can not express what I am feeling but WOW!!!
I got off work today and went to go pick up Ry from Cin. They were shopping for the presents for the pancake feed and Ry needed to get home to take a nap. When he first saw me he almost jumped out of the cart into my arms. He is growing so much. Everyday I have to remind myself that I need to cherish every moment with him. He is so much fun at this age right now. It is amazing to watch him figure things out. So we came home and I put him to bed because he was definitely tired. But when he woke up he was ready to play. So we went down stairs and we got some toys out and Cin had just got home and he wanted to go into the kitchen. So what does do now; he is starting to go up the stairs. It is so much fun spending time with Ryan. I cherish the time we have and look forward to the adventures ahead.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment