I am proud to say that boot camp has been a success, well at least for the last two nights. Rex and I have slept all night. Ryan is sleeping in to about 8, which is so nice. Yesterday we went up to the Gonzales house. It snowed most the afternoon, it was so beautiful. By the time we left there was about 3 inches of snow. It made for a long drive home, but at least was really pretty. I am starting to feel better, it is amazing how good you feel after a good night sleep. Rexer is on a 24 so I am hoping that tonight goes well also.
Ryan ate an apple yesterday, Elisha was eating one and she gave him a bite. He held on to that apple so tight. He was pretty much just gumming, but he held the entire thing in his hands-too cute.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
YAY Cindy! Hope the worst nights are behind you and you all continue to s-l-e-e-p!
Post a Comment