I love this picture of Ryan, he gives me this look a lot . I believe it is the what are you kidding me mom look. Ryan loves the remote, I actually have one in my purse so he can play with it when we are out and about running errands. I did not realize that this was weird until I was at Fred Meyer and the girl at the check out was making a huge deal about it. She kept saying how cute it is that he plays with remotes. He always likes the most inexpensive toys and the ones that I would least expect.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
I love this picture of Ryan, he gives me this look a lot . I believe it is the what are you kidding me mom look. Ryan loves the remote, I actually have one in my purse so he can play with it when we are out and about running errands. I did not realize that this was weird until I was at Fred Meyer and the girl at the check out was making a huge deal about it. She kept saying how cute it is that he plays with remotes. He always likes the most inexpensive toys and the ones that I would least expect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
So CUTE! And those boys...they love their remotes, don't they? Hey, tell that brother of yours "Happy Birthday" from the Lawrences...I know his birthday is tomorrow...I still remember...his birthday is the same as my grandpa's. Special day! Anyway, give him our love...Thanks Cin.
Post a Comment