So we all know that Ryan is a pretty independent little guy, this is nothing new. But he is really testing my patients. When ever I get the camera out he will not look at me. I am not kidding, no matter what I do he will not look at me. In this picture he is looking at the dog. The funny thing is that as soon as I put the camera down he will look at me and smile. It is pretty funny but I took 49 pictures and this is the only one where his head is not turned or it is not blurry. 49 pictures for just one semi cute one, that is crazy. Thank God for digital cameras. He is getting so big, his pants are 18 months and all his shirts are 12 months. The thing is he is so long, so they are usually baggy on the sides, but the length is what I have an issue with. When I hold him or rock him he curls up on me like a froggy. His legs are tucked under him and his arm are on his chest. We are cutting back on the bottle. I feel like we get less and less snuggle time each day, so I am setting aside time to just snuggle without distractions. I know that it is more for me than him. I already miss that face to face snuggle time you get when feeding your child a bottle. I had my moms group today, Ryan cried for the first time when I dropped him off at nursery. It was totally heart breaking, but I handed him off and went and enjoyed my Mommy time.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment