Monday, February 9, 2009
King or queen
This morning I woke up and our queen bed felt really small. Not only were Rex and I in bed, oh no Ryan and the dog were also in bed with us. It is so amazing that Ryan is so small, but yet takes up so much room. I am not sure when Ryan came in bed with us or when the dog jumped up on the bed, it was probably somewhere in between 4:30 and I am exhausted. Although the bed was over crowded it was so nice. I love having all of my family in the same room. One of the great debates in our home is if we should get a king bed or another queen. I usually say queen, but I think I am going to have to rethink that one. The boys all got up- even our dog is a boy, I was able to sleep for a couple more hours. I woke up to the smell of waffles. By the time I actually got out of bed the waffles were long gone and the kitchen was clean. Perfect timing, I am not a huge fan of waffles but Ryan and Rexer love them. It has become a tradition of theirs, I will sleep in and they will eat a big breakfast and play together. When Ry was a newborn Rex us to take him in the living room of our tinny house so I could sleep. He use to just watch him. Well now things look a little different. I think, no I know that this is the best part of Rex's day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment