Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Slobber kisses, just the way I like it!!!!

Today I was kissing Ryan, something that happens about a billion times a day. Unfortunately he already loves to push me away. Today I was getting slobber kisses, they are the best. It totally melts my heart when he lets me give him kisses. Now when we make the kissing noise he makes a noise back. It is so cute. I am not sure how he is doing it, but I love it. I need to get it on video tape. Today we had the pleasure of babysitting a good friend's baby. He is almost 4 weeks old. Ryan seems so big and independent next to the little baby. It is so funny how quickly you forget what it is like to have a newborn. Ryan was really sweet with him, so that makes me hopeful for when Ryan has a little sibling.

No comments: