Today Rex, Ry and I went up to the Roggenkamp's house to spend some time with Audrey and Erik. It was a visit long over due. Usually we all see each other much more, but well life has just seemed to take over in the past week or so. It is so fun to watch the boys interact. Sometimes they do not even notice one another and other times the only interactions are when they are taking the other one's toy. Today seemed to be that day. I will say Ryan was cracking me up. He has the same pair of sun glasses that Erik has but Ry will not wear his. Ry wore Erik's today all around the house. Also Ry was eating food off Erik's highchair, he would not eat anything I gave him. I guess he just loves Erik so much that he wants to be like him. :) Today about the only time we had both of them happy and quite was in the wagon. Notice Ryan's spoon, out of all the toys both boys loved to play with the spoons. This is about the best picture I could get. Honestly I think it took all of us just to get this one. It so awesome to me that one day the boys will look back at this picture and will not believe that they both fit in the same wagon. Crazy.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment