Today was an amazing day. I woke up this morning to my little guy giving me a homemade card that him and his Daddy made. I love homemade cards, they are the best. After some wonderful kisses and loves from my boys I got to head to Target, by myself (every mothers dream, no seriously). After I got home we headed to Seattle to the FC Sounders Soccer game. Ryan, Elisha and Johanna spent the day with their Nana (Leroy's Mom). Mom, Dad, Julie, Leroy, Bri, Amber, Rex and I all headed up North. It was a beautiful day in Seattle. We parked at Metro where our chariot awaited us to take us to the game (a Metro Bus). We had our own private bus driven by Pappy or Patrick or Pat. You never know their real names my dad is the nick name king. We had amazing seats and well no kids so the drinks were flowing, and flowing and flowing. Then came the hot dogs and garlic fries. Rex bought a blow horn, big mistake. Well not really it was totally entertaining. After the game we headed down to the water front for more drinks and appetizers. It was so great to relax and enjoy my family. It is great to get a break, but it is the best to come home to little hands around your neck and slobbery kisses. Here are some pictures from the game!!!!
Thank you so much Cindy for watching the children. You are an amazing Nana, we all love you very much!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment