Ever day Ryan does something new or discovers something. A couple of days ago we were in the car and he was getting a bit fussy, so Rex turned up the music and started to sing and dance. Ryan laughed, so than I started to sing. Before we all knew it we all were singing, well Ry was yelling and laughing. It was pretty funny, we used shoes as microphone and continued to sing and lip sing the entire car ride. Yesterday I was driving and Ry started to get fussy so I turned up the radio and started to sing. It worked, he started to laugh again. I was quite dramatic in my singing and facial expression. Ry was laughing really hard. Then I got the feeling someone was looking at me. We were at a red light and Ry and I were singing. I looked over and there was a big truck, with an older man he was laughing at us singing. I looked up and smiled and he continued to laugh. So I might not have the best voice in the world, but at least I can make people laugh. Ryan also has he head nod down. When Rex and Ry are in the truck they bop their heads to the beep of the music. Most of the time when Ry hears music he will bounce his head. I love it. He seems to be so proud of himself when he does it.
The other new thing that Ry is doing is running, he gets really excited and tries to run. Well his little legs can not move as fast as he wants them too, he usually falls. Also he loves when Bunker our dog chases him. It is pretty cute to watch their interactions.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment