Monday, May 11, 2009










































Rex is out working in the yard like a mad man, which I am so thankful for. He is so creative and has done an amazing job. I cannot wait to post before and after pictures. Ry and I have been inside baking cookies and playing for most of the day. My mom, Ryan and I went to Home Depot to get plants for the yard. I am so excited to plant them. I got some great pictures of Ry tonight. He has been really funny lately, he thinks everything he does is funny so he laughs at himself constantly. He is always talking to something or someone. Tonight I chased him around the house before bath time and got theses pictures. While I was finishing up the blog I looked down and Ryan had sat in this green container. Of course he had to have a cup of tea while in the container!

1 comment:

The Gonzales Family Blog said...

I love my little Ry so much, he is too cute- and too sexy for his shirt...Love you