Friday, May 15, 2009

Ry's third haircut












Today Audrey, Erik, Ryan and I went to the mall to get Ryan's hair cut. He looks like such a big boy. He did pretty good while getting his hair cut. I think it was because the lady gave him a sucker, yes a sucker. Before I had time to really react he was eating it. It was pretty funny. How is it that kids know what to do with things like that, Ry has never had a sucker. Audrey got some pictures on her phone that are cute. He sat in the fire engine seat again. When she was finished she put massive amounts of gel in his hair. He looks so different, what a little man. In the last picture he decide he wanted to walk up the stairs by himself. Check out his new kicks!!!! I am not sure who he looks like, besides his cousin Loring. I am excited to head outside to plant my plants, pray that Ry takes a good nap.

No comments: