

Tonight was date night for Rex and I. Well as of yesterday it became date night out of convince. I had Julie's keys-which were accidentally left in my purse and I needed a babysitter for tomorrow. So tonight is date night. The funny thing is that we did not go out to dinner or go to the movies, we went and test drove trucks, yes I am serous! It was more my idea than Rexers. It just seemed like a perfect time to go without a little kiddo with a carseat. Rex had mentioned it a while ago and this was the first chance we have gotten to test drive trucks. Also when we came home we got in our pjs and checked our blog and than looked at pictures from when Ryan was born. Jamie got amazing pictures that captured the entire birth experience. I love to look back at those pictures, they are a beautiful reminder of Ryan's birth. So we sat and cried and talked about our little boy and how big he is getting. Usually the rule is on date night that we do not talk about Ry, well we blew it this time. It is amazing how a little break can make you realize how much you love your little one. So Uncle Leroy and Auntie Julie thank you for all the help. It will be nice to just relax with my hubby, but the deal is next time you have to take Bunker too!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment