

Today there is record floods and rain in our area. The entire city of Orting was evacuated and the major high-way is closed. Rexer was going to be home on a Kelly day(a mandatory day off), but he went back for overtime this morning at about 5am. We will not see him until tomorrow sometime. That is a very odd thing to me still that he will be gone for 24, 36 and even sometimes 48 hours at a time. Ryan and I have a good time. We take lots of pictures and try to keep things fun and interesting. I always appreciate all the phone calls and texts from everyone, it is nice to talk to adults. Today I met Julie and Johanna for lunch. Ry had a blast at the Gonzales household. It was nice to try to relax this morning without little man, but it seemed like if it would go wrong well today it did. The good thing is that we are home now safe and dry.
1 comment:
That is an angelic picture of Ryan. I just saw the news report...stay home!
Post a Comment