Friday, January 9, 2009

Why the fight????

I often wonder if people who work in customer service really understand the concept of customer service. For over a week I have been trying to resolve an issue with our mortgage company. WE have automatic payment on our mortgage and well basically they took out an extra payment. Really, it is crazy to me that it is their mistake but I am the one suffering. The thing that totally baffles me is that I have been told like 10 different things. I just want an honest answer and people to do what they say they will do. Is that too much to ask for????
Okay, I am done complaining. Today Ryan ate a frozen waffle. his teeth are really hurting him. So a long time ago I saw on a tv show the dad gave the teething kiddo a frozen waffle so I decided to try it. He loved it, it made him happy for a while. Hey I will try just about anything, the poor guy I just do not want him to hurt.

No comments: