Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Why the songs??

Each one of the songs put on our blog represent something to our family. It might be a song we wanted to hear or it might have deeper meaning to us. Life is full of ups, downs and unexpected turns. I pray every night I am the wife, mother and woman that God has intended me to be. I pray that knowing that throughout my day without God's grace I would not survive. This time two years ago was when I was dealing with all of my fertility issues. It truly was one of the most trying times in my life. I am reminded today that God's timing is perfect and that he has a plan for my life. I type all of this as my little precious boy sleeps down the hall. Ryan is a gift. He is my Samuel.

No comments: