Okay, I should totally be cleaning my toilets to get ready for the Orcutt Christmas party we are having here tomorrow but I am not. I wanted to share my five favorite things from today-Friday. I am obviously thankful for so much more, but these are my top for today.
1. The smell of my husband, sounds weird I know but I miss his smell when he is on shift. Those of you that really know me know that I am big on smells, good and bad I always relate them to something. Ryan and I went and saw him tonight at work. When I gave him a hug and a kiss good-bye I noticed his smell, cannot even explain it. He smells like bunker gear and fires. I truly miss it when he is not here. One of my favorite things is to get in bed and roll over to his side and I can still smell him. It makes me feel safe and loved.
2. My Grandpa Ralph. Tonight we went on a date and had a wonderful time.
3. My mom, tonight when I dropped Grandpa off I walked in the door and Ryan was sleeping in her arms. I love that she knows him so well that when she takes him I do not need to leave a to-do list.
4. Costco-Need I say more.
5. Ryan's little glow-seahorse, he loves it he has been sleeping through the night sense we introduced it to bedtime.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Gotta love that glowing seahorse!! I bought an extra just in case Erik's ever dies on him. :)
Post a Comment