Thursday, January 8, 2009
Front Teeth
Ry has his two front teeth, I know it is so crazy. That explains all the grumpy days we have had lately. So if you are counting that is 4 on top and 2 on the bottom. Tonight my mom and grandpa came over for dinner, well they brought dinner with them. Ryan was in full form, he was using his dump truck to walk, he is getting so good and fast. I love middle of the week surprises like dinner with the family. We saw Audrey and Erik for a bit, the boys are becoming more independent each day. Today they were taking each others toys and out of all of the toys they were playing with the most simple toys. I was talking with Audrey today ans she said something to me that really stuck with me. As moms it is always easier to talk about the good things going on with our children. So true in all areas of each of our lives. Like I was saying to her I have had a "hard" last couple of weeks. It is a combo of several things, I use my blog as an outlet/journal so it is full of the ups and downs of motherhood and being a stay at home mom. I hope you all know that this is an honest, vulnerable look into our lives. I usually type exactly what I am feeling or thinking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Ahhhh...I love reading your blog! You are a great mom Cindy...I just wish I could spend more time with y'all! It's so fun following your blog and I check every day to see if you have posted anything new! Keep putting those picutres up...he's ADORABLE!
Post a Comment